We provide a Underfloor heating comparison service on all the best brands so you can shop with confidence knowing you will receive the best possible price
We will beat any like for like quotation on any brand. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your quote attached and one of our team will get back to you. We can also offer alternative brands with the same warrantees for cheaper.
How can we help
Contact usPlease email us email@example.com with your quotation and one of our team will get back to you with an unbeatable quotation.
If you are interested in having an Installation and supply package arranged for your project large or small, please get in touch , we offer a local installation service but will travel further for larger projects.
Next day delivery
Need help choosing
- First thing to do is measure your floor !
- You will need to work out two measurements first the Full area , you can do this by multiplying the width by the length of the room in meters,this will give you the total square meterage.
- Next take away the size of any fixed objects now you will have the measurements for the amount of insulation you require and if your floor covering is carpet or vinyl it will also give you the amount of dual overlay require.
- Lastly take 10% away from the full area measurement and that will give you the Heated area this is the measurement you need to know so you can buy the underfloor heating mat you require.Take time to watch the video below which will explain this in greater detail.
- Example if the width of your room is 4 meters and the length is 2 meters 4m x 2m = 8m2 you will need 8m2 of insulation and or dual overlay then 8m - 10% = 7.2m2 round this number down to the nearest m2 so it would become 7m2 this is the size of heat mat you require.
The second question that needs answering is what type of floor covering will you be installing? Below you will find examples to help you make the correct purchase.
If your floor covering is going to be tiles or stone you will need the following
Insulation boards Stickymat or Loose wire (loose wire is perfect for smaller rooms like bathrooms or small kitchens) then choose a thermostat if you would like a thermostat that you can control with your phone or tablet then the 4iE is for you.
The system is available in a choice of 150 W/m² and 200 W/m² heat outputs.150W/m2 mats are for standard rooms like bathrooms , 200W/m2 are designed for areas of higher heat loss for example conservatories and kitchens or rooms with large doors like bi-folds.
If your floor covering is going to be Laminate of engineered wood you will need the following
If your floor covering is going to be Carpet or Vinyl like Karndeen or Amtico you will need the following
Send us your plans or drawings and we can provide layout drawings for your underfloor heating system.
If you are interested in having an Installation package arranged for your project large or small, please get in touch on
Projects Completed by The Floor Heatstore.
Who are we?
The Floor Heat Store is a dedicated Online Retailer offering only the very highest quality Underfloor Heating systems to both Customers and Trade accross the UK and Europe. The Floor Heatstore provide a domestic and commercial installation service covering the South East of the UK, working on large scale projects and major developments mostly in the London area installing project specific under-floor heating to our clients.
The British Museam
In-screed Cable in one of the many artifact rooms , temperature critical precislly installed and easly controlled.
Beaufort Park Hendon
We Installed Warmup Undertile Mats and Insulation Boards to all luxury apartments and also installed underfloor heating in the walls !! want to know more? give us a call...
We Installed over 7000m2 Of foil heaters ,in-screed cable and underlie mats at Site J New England Quarter, Brighton , UK147 1 , 2 and 3 bed apartments to Code 5. Electric under floor heating throughout (Foil/WIU/WDO-living areas, PFM/10mm ITBB-bathrooms)Constructed on the site of the old LB&SC Railway locomotive works on a manmade embankment. The Warmup solution did not need screed, thus reducing the buildings overall weight and avoiding the requirement for extra support pilings providing hundreds of thousands savings in construction costs
World Champion Snooker Player Mark Selby
We had the pleasure of working closely with Mark and Warmup installing Warmup's new total16 water underfloor heating system to the ground floor of Marks house ,including his snooker room which for practice it is very important that temperatures remain constent and controllable.